Tuesday, August 11, 2009

To HOMESCHOOL OR NOT TO HOMESCHOOL THAT IS THE QUESTION??

So for the last two years I have homeschooled my kids and my oldest is awsome she just takes her books and does her work and at the age of 13 she is doing 10th grade work. I'm so proud of her she will graduate in two years. But as for my other two I feel that maybe I'm doing something wrong cause they don't always do their work. I have looked into our schools around here and just hate to see them go back, our school district is so bad teachers are terrible to the children not patient at all when it comes to their learning. So I don't know to go ahead and homeschool and not worry about the amount of school work they do in a day or just send them back and try this homeschool thing again another time. I hate decisions like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment