Monday, August 17, 2009

Hmmmmm Arkansas??

So my husband is leaving for Arkansas in the morning for a week for work. He is going to check out the place. we will probably be moving there soon as the baby comes home which hopefully doesn't take too long since eventually he will have to stay in Arkansas to work while we stay in Texas to wait. We can do it. Lets just pray that the adoption runs smoothly and referral comes quick and court soon after. Never been to Arkansas everyone says its pretty and I guess anywhere is prettier than TX man this place is ugly, no trees.... no water.... nothing. I have lived here all my life so you learn to look beyond your surroundings but it does get old after awhile. My youngest has been crying thinking if we move her out of Texas that means she isn't Texan anymore....shhhhhhhh we told her she will always be Texan. In her heart she always will be that little stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment