Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dumb things people ask

I have encountered a lot of dumb questions from people here lately especially when they hear that we are going to adopt from Ethiopia. The first thing out of peoples mouths is " What if you get the baby home and find out she has AIDS?" oh let me see send her back..... so dumb of course I hope that isn't the case but if it happens it happens and we're confident we can handle the situation if it arises. Or I hear "How in the world are you going to take care of a black girls hair?" so you mean to tell me people wouldn't love a child because of hair? ITS HAIR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD you learn to take care of it. Sad thing is some of these dumb things actually come from friends mouths. No comment there....... Maybe they are just trying to look out for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment