Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tossing and Turning

I go to bed at 8 every night since kids started school, but for some reason I toss and I turn all night. VERY ANNOYING. When I'm not tossing and turning I do like I did last night, sleep really good then 3:30 BANG I'm awake for the day. I usually get on the computer or watch tv. I have even laid in the bed once and tried to go back to sleep till the alarm went off at 5:45 and NOTHING! so by 4 I'm up and cleaning the house. Then get kids up at 6 on bus by 7. The rest of my day is a blurred tired mess but I know if I go to take a nap I will not go to sleep that night. I have these dreams that are just plum crazy don't even know if they would be able to be put into real life anything. VERY STRANGE I guess its better being awake and thinking about our new little princess then asleep having some weird dream about who knows what.

No comments:

Post a Comment