Monday, October 5, 2009

Dukes of Hazard and sleep walking

First let me tell you my son loves dukes of hazard. So with that being said we bought him and his dad season 1 and 2 of dukes of hazard and he has done nothing but watch it. So after a full afternoon of watching dukes of hazard he starts to feel bad and tells us he's going to bed it is 8:00. About 10:00 he comes running into my room with a cup and a t-shirt since he sleep walks a lot of times I just asked him what is he doing and this is what he said:

K: (with t-shirt and cup in hand) I broke this missle
me: really how?
K: I don't know it just broke
me: ok go lay down
K: I can't see the mayor is importing illegal moonshine into hazard and now I have to have to help Bo and Luke
me: ok
K: Hurry I need to hide this Bo and Lukes kids are waiting in the car for me
Me: Hurry go put it over on your dad's side of the bed
K: (running puts t-shirt down on floor) I will come back and plant this later

Me and DAD: laughing non stop

No comments:

Post a Comment