Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Packing.....

I started getting things together to go get our baby girl. I CAN'T WAIT!!! We will only need to do this another 8 times to equal 12. I just don't think Jason is going to go for it he said maybe 3 more. He is such a good dad I'm really proud of him. Of course we have our issues over the way he is so rough with the boy but it will be ok. I got three bags so far packed, I hope this is normal. We are changing names again our friends beat us to the name Laila so we are going to do Leia no idea about the middle name yet. Jason says Tia.... hahaha Leia Tia Brown I don't think so. I like Leia Faith or Leia Hope. I don't know we will figure it out. If its twins of boy/girl Silas and Leia, or Jacob and Leah, girls will be Leia and don't know yet. Anyway we will figure it out. That's all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment