We are fast approaching 2months home,I'm enjoying my little men each and every day. These boys are more that what I was dreaming about for the 18m it took to get them home, they are what's keeping me going these days. So at 2 months home:
1. HIS FAVORITE SONG IS SOMETHING HIS GOOFY MOM MADE UP (SORT OF) IT GOES LIKE THIS " THERE WAS A MOM WHO HAD A SON AND JAVON WAS HIS NAME OH J-A-V-O-N, J-A-V-O-N, J-A-V-O-N AND JAVON WAS HIS NAME OH.
2. HE GIVES KISSES CONSTANTLY SO MUCH SO I HAVE TO WEAR CHAP STICK MOST DAYS MY LIPS HAVEN'T HAD THAT MUCH ATTENTION IN A LONG WHILE. LOL
3. HE HAS TO BE ROCKED TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT HE WILL NOT EVEN GO TO SLEEP WHEN WE ARE OUT LATE AT NIGHT
4. HIS SISTERS CALL HIM LIL J
5. HE GOES POTTY IN THE BIG POTTY ABOUT HALF OF THE TIME...YEAH!!
1. HE'S A MOMMA'S BOY DELUXE I CAN'T PUT HIM DOWN HALF THE TIME
2. HE LOVES TO SUCK ON MY GLASS DOORS WHICH IS NOT ANY HELP BUT SUPER FUNNY
3. HE LOVES TO SING AND DANCE
4.HE CAN STAND FOR A FEW SECONDS ALL BY HIMSELF
5. HE'S AFRAID OF HIS UNCLE BEN
They finally started playing with each other but now the fight is on. They haven't figured out that their mom doesn't like fighting yet so until they learn momma is going to be going crazy. Javon is my sourpatch kid he's mean to Ezra then very sweet and charming he even helps him up after knocking him over.