Tuesday, March 22, 2011


To say I have personally had ups and downs the past month or so would be an understatement. I never in a million years would of thought that being a new parent to a 2yr old would be so hard. My boy is a good boy, we just need time to figure each other out. His personality is so different from my other children and I hope he becomes the happy go lucky child I'm used to someday. I can say that each and everyday he does something that just makes me love him a little more. He will not talk so this makes the fustration for both him and me extreme sometimes but I'm slowly learning what certain faces or body movements mean. He wants to please I can tell, everytime I scoop him up and tell him how proud I am of him he smiles from ear to ear. We will get there I know we will. For now though I will take every moody day, every mean look, every smile, laugh, shaking no of the head when I say "say momma" I will take it all because he is totally worth it. And someday I will have the child that every parent would be proud to say THIS IS MY SON! and he will have a mom that any boy would love to say THAT'S MY MOM, but for now we are a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment